Sunday, January 23, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award




Thanks Lori for passing the Stylish Blogger Award on to me!  What fun!
The requirements for receiving this award is as follows:

1) Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award. Thank you Lori's Cherry Stampin Space
2) Share 8 things about yourself.
3) Give the award to bloggers that you have recently discovered.
4) Contact those bloggers and let them know about their award.

8 things about me you might not know:
1. I love scrapbooking, stamping and most any paper crafting things there are.
2. I run my own online store, have a Scentsy business and a fool time job...and I love them all.
3. My husband is very supportive in all that I do.
4. Together we have three daughters and a son, 1 daughter-in-law, 1 son-in-law, 1 granddaughter and three grand dogs.
5. I live for summers and dirt track racing..
6. I love to travel and think that my favorite place is Texas... I have a niece there and great niece and t great nephews.
7. As I'm growing older, I have to learned to accept and respect that all three of my daughters are very different and they have all got very unique personalities and ideals.Everyday, I learn more and more about them and love them even more.
8. I have a huge fascination with history, not only my own family history, but American History in general.

I'm passing the Stylish Blogger Award on to the recent found blogs of people who might not stamp but do inspire me:
1. Pam at: Expressions with Heart
2. Mindy at: Stampin Mindy
3. Sue at Dancing in the Puddles
4. Lisa at Scrapping with Lisa

No comments: