Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Busy Week

It has been a super busy week here... so much going on with the store, and my best girl friends and I are headed to PJ's and Pigtails this weekend. I'm so excited and we are going to scrap and get pampered all weekend long...:)
While I have been packing my stuff (all my Maggie's) I figured I would finish up the ones that I had started last weekend. I have a bad habit if starting new ones before the first one is done. I guess in my own mind, when I get stumped on one, I can move on to another one. Sorry I did not take the time on these to right up the recipes.

8 comments:

cabio's craft corner said...

Wow Myles, no doubt you were a busy gal!!! These cards are so sweet :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Anonymous said...

All of your cards are adorable. I hope you have a good time at your scrap retreat!!!
hugs,
Shell

Barb Hardeman said...

Myla, each one of these is so wonderful! Your coloring is fabulous and I love the design of each card. All the the embellishments are beautifully done!
Hugs,
Barb

LINDA W. said...

You have been busy...love all your cards
the card with the house is so very cute
all are great
Hugs Linda

Iris Wiechmann said...

Wow you've been busy! All of your cards are wonderful! Have a fun time at your scrap event!

Hugs
Iris

megline said...

Well you`ve been busy. All yours card are beautiful.
Hugs, Line

Maria said...

These are fabulous Myla! Love them all but have an added soft spot for the Tilda Halloween card. Have a blast at your scrap retreat. Hugs, Maria

Heather said...

Once again the cards are beautiful! I can't wait to do some with you this weekend at pj's and pigtails!!