Sunday, September 26, 2010

PJ's And Pigtails Weekend

WOW What a wonderful weekend with friends at PJ's & Pigtails... for those of you wondering what that is.. It is a beautiful old Victorian Home where gals pay for a all inclusive weekend of scrapping with your friends. It is a great time....

This weekend I mastered the paper flowers and got some cards completed besides eating to much and just having tons of fun.... Who says you ever get to old for a good pillow fight ?  :)

Our hostess' spent alot of time picking and peeling apples this past week so I made this card to thank them for a good time. (Did the best I could to make peaches look like apples.)




10 comments:

Christina C. said...

Wow, you really made some gorgeous cards and that flower is absolutely stunning!!! You had a very productive weekend. Wish I had the opportunity to do something like that!!!!

Christine Riley said...

These are all precious, love them!
Hugs, Christine

Nancy said...

Your cards are so cute. You accomplished a lot this weekend. The cranberry and purple/green flowers are exquisite! Is there a tutorial for them somewhere? WOW!

Dena said...

These are so cute. The flowers are gorgeous! I'm so glad you had a wonderful time!!
Hugs, Dena

Rene said...

What beautiful cards! I can tell you had a blast!

linda said...

Fantastic cards!! SOunds like a lot of fun!

Zoe said...

What a fun weekend! Boy you got a lot of cards made! Well done. I have heard those scrappingfests are more chatter than play. heehee Love your cards. Hugs xxoo

Crafts2do4fun said...

WOW! A crafting weekend with friends, how wonderful.
You did a super job on your cards and the peaches do look like apples, great job.
You accomplished lots on the weekend.
TFS

charlene said...

Wow sounds like my kind of weekend ! You made some really pretty cards !

Lisette Morris said...

WOW!! I wish I had a weekend like yours. These are beautiful! I love them all!