Monday, December 6, 2010

Busy Busy.... The countdown to Christmas is here for sure.

So many things going on right now.... I don't know where to begin.
My husband had all his teeth pulled the day before Thanksgiving and our holiday was very unique.... to say the least. Dinner was Chicken Noodle soup. I could not torture him with turkey and the fixins...needless to say he is healing nicely.
I have been busy making  Tilda Holiday cards and trying my hand at making jewelry. So far, I have made about ten... and have enjoyed some time with my girls that live close making necklaces...:)
The next challenge will be on Wednesday, when my husband Jim under goes double back surgery. This week has started out to be a long one already.... I pray that this surgery goes well and he gets the relief that he is searching for.

The best thing is... I hooked up under my friend Kim to be a Scentsy Consultant.... I love this product and my home smells so good all the time. I have never been a great sales person by any stretch of the word,  but I believe that this product will sell itself...:) check it out   https://mylaolson.scentsy.us/Home

I will have some cards to post int he next few days. Heather S. showed me some great Tim Holtz  techniques this past weekend.... and I have incorporated them with Tilda.... Love that Tilda !!!
Will post some soon...

No comments: